Learn about the seven energy centers, some techniques to heal and balance it for balanced body, mind and soul.
What are Chakras?
Chakra is a Sanskrit word that translates as wheel or disc or turning. Chakra is a concept referring to wheel-like vortices which, according to traditional Indian medicine, are believed to exist in the surface of the etheric double of man. The Chakras are said to be “force centres” or whirls of energy permeating, from a point on the physical body, the layers of the subtle bodies in an ever-increasing fan shaped formation. Rotating vortices of subtle matter, they are considered the focal points for the reception and transmission of energies.
Even though there are more than 88.000 chakras, there are seven main ones that are typically dealt with when it comes to healing. Seven major chakras or energy centres (also understood as wheels of light) are generally believed to exist, located within the subtle body. Practitioners of Hinduism and New Age Spirituality believe the chakras interact with the body’s ductless endocrine glands and lymphatic system by feeding in good bio-energies and disposing of unwanted bio-energies.
What is Chakra Healing?
Chakra Healing can be defined as a process aiming at influencing how energy moves through the chakras of the human body.
When the chakra system functions properly, it is characterized by several properties:
- Balance, overall equilibrium
- Distinction between the different quality of energies or frequencies associated with each chakra
- Appropriate intensity or level of energy of each chakra
- Appropriate direction (clockwise or anticlockwise)
- Appropriate polarity
It’s important to note that a chakra does not function on its own. It is part of a dynamic interrelated series of energy centers forming an entire system. Understanding what chakra healing means involves not only knowing how each individual chakra functions, but also how they interact with each other.
There are many energy healing modalities, some rooted in ancient wisdom and practices, some more recent.
What will you learn in Chakra Healing Workshop?
The benefits of learning and understanding about your own chakra system will enable you to gain balance in both mind, body and spirit and bring all into harmony. When all of your 7 chakra centres are communicating equally and working in alliance with each other you will have more physical energy, not suffer stress and will feel strong and alert.
CHAKRA HEALING – BASIC LEVEL
- Introduction to Energy bodies
- How to scan physical & emotional unbalance
- How to see, strengthening, cleans and protecting aura
- Anatomy & Location of Chakra
- Chakra Rotation
- Chakra and endocrine glands
- How chakra affect physical & emotion
- Balance & unbalance chakra
- Chakra cycle
- What can create blockages in chakra
- How to check chakra condition
- Chakra healing with aromatherapy
- Chakra healing with food therapy
- Chakra healing with color therapy
- Chakra healing with reflexology
- Chakra healing with sound therapy
- Healing ethic
- Chakra healing procession
- Simple chakra balancing